13 Oct Is EB-5 Right For Me?
Is EB-5 Right For Me?
Every day foreign nationals ask the question “Is the EB-5 Visa the right way for my family and myself to gain access to the United States?” and for good reason, as the sea of potential visas to gain citizenship into the United States is vast. Every Visa has its pros and cons, so let’s take the opportunity to take a look at the EB-5 Visa’s pros and cons list.
The EB-5 Visa has many pros as to why it is the solution to your immigration needs:
Fastest Visa turn around
– When compared to other Visa opportunities, you can get your EB-5 the fastest and start living in America sooner than any other
High success rate
– A high percentage of applicants to the Visa program succeed in obtaining their permanent US Green Card
Can gain access for the entire family (Spouse and unmarried children under 21) with a single investment
Can pick the project you will invest in
– Investing in projects like Harbourside Place enable the investor a transparent investment with fair and agreeable terms
Help create jobs in your new country of residence
– With every investment, projects are required to create 10 jobs, helping to create economic stimulus in the local and regional area
The EB-5 Program has a limited amount of cons
Must pick a project that best suits your investment needs
– Some projects are more desirable than others, so picking the perfect one for you and your family is crucial, this can be a tedious process.
Requires Monetary Investment
– To obtain your EB-5 Visa, you must put up a principal investment of $500,000 or $1,000,000
Project must create 10 jobs with principal* investment to obtain permanent US Green Card
– Some projects will create more jobs than others, the Florida Regional Center prides itself on picking projects that will create an abundance of jobs
While there are many ways to obtain your dream of living in the United States, the EB-5 presents an opportunity like no other available today. You not only gain access into a country with one of the highest living standards in the world, but you gain access to world-class education, medical care, and social programs. Start your family on the track to becoming a citizen of the United States of America and to living the American Dream.
With a market that is becoming more and more saturated with EB-5 offerings, you need to invest with a company that has the knowledge, expertise, and partnerships to help you succeed in obtaining your EB-5 Visa and United States Residency. The Florida Regional Center prides itself on offering strong projects, and the overall knowledge to walk you through every phase of the immigration process. We are dedicated to continuously updating our investors with the progress of our projects through blog updates, photos, videos, interviews, and media coverage. We believe in making this experience as transparent and easy as possible for every investor who chooses to invest with one of our outstanding projects.
To learn even more about the EB-5 Program or current Florida Regional Center project opportunities, please contact us today!